Friday, September 16, 2011

Dickheads progress - One-shot COMPLETE!



OH YEAAAAAAWWWW! * air guitar * WEOO WEOOOOOWWW!

It's been about two months of hard work, long sleepless nights, and I look more and more like Christian Bale in the Machinist, but the debut Zombie Dickheads one-shot is complete!

So you're probably saying, "Oh, good for you! You've finished the book, but what does that have to do with me? When do I get my hands on one of these bad boys?"

Well, tough shit, I'm not gonna tell you.

Just kidding! Had you going there for a second, huh? Sorry, I'm still a little punchy. Ok, so the first printing is a numbered limited edition of 500 that I'll have available at the rest of this year's shows, beginning with the Nashville Horror and Comics Fest, Oct. 1 & 2. Check the Appearances page for info on where else I'll be appearing. I'm also going to set up an online store here at the website where you can purchase copies of the book. If that first run sells out, then we'll be talking about second printings and all that jazz. But shambling baby zombie steps, people. Initially, the only place to get your hands on a copy will be at the shows.

The books are $10 US, for 48-pages of dickish zombie goodness. $30 will get you the book along with an original custom sketch of you as a Zombie Dickhead in the back of the book.

I'm so psyched that this book is finally coming out. It's been a while since I've had some creator-owned stuff out there. I'm having a blast, and I can't wait to share it with you guys.

--Chris






No comments:

Post a Comment