Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Zombie Dickheads of Great Allentown Comic Con and Nuke the Fridge Con 2011

Zombie Dickheads continue to sweep the nation! Here are the Zombie Dickheads from the last shows of 2011, the Great Allentown Comic Con in Allentown, PA and Nuke the Fridge Con in City of Industry, CA.
GREAT ALLENTOWN COMIC CON


Pete's wife suggested that he spends too much time
playing video games

You can see Jordan just above her portrait
So this was pretty cool: Chris Eline and his son Cullen came by the table to get a sketch of Cullen as a zombie.


The sketch
Cullen liked his sketch so much that he ran over to a group of face painters that were set up at the show (forgive me, but I can't find your names. Please send me your info if you see this!) and had them paint him up to look like the sketch!


Photo by Chris Eline
Photos by Chris Eline
Then he entered the convention's costume/makeup contest and won!  Did I ask him to split the winnings with me? No. 'Cause I'm a classy dude.

NUKE THE FRIDGE CON



Vince mentioned he worked in an office, and
that was all the inspiration I needed.
Thanks to all who came out to the shows and took the time to get zombified. Remember, you can get your sketches at any of my convention appearances all over the country this year. Check the Appearances page to see where I'll be next!

















No comments:

Post a Comment